Retail stores

Captor Capital has a 51% controlling stake in a California joint venture retail portfolio of stores, with the remaining 49% to be received pending completion of acquisition as announced on December 14, 2021.

The California joint venture portfolio has one operating CHAI Cannabis Co. branded dispensary, seven operating One Plant branded dispensaries and one additional California cannabis retail licence for a stores completing construction.

The retail locations are stylish and comfortable providing high-grade, low-cost recreational and at select locations medical cannabis products.

California - Santa Cruz
EXPLORE
California - Castroville
EXPLORE
One Plant - Salinas
EXPLORE
One Plant - Antioch
EXPLORE
One Plant - Atwater
EXPLORE
One Plant - El Sobrante
EXPLORE
One Plant - Lompoc
EXPLORE
One Plant - Goleta
EXPLORE
One Plant - Palm Springs
EXPLORE

Keep In Touch

Stay updated with the latest happenings in our stores, new product releases, and exclusive offers.